S.a.n.a 21 - Pika*** series of batteries ~ Animudale ~ You name it, i've lost it all.
Friday, March 30, 2007
Back to blogging. I didnt hav any mood to blog nowadays cause of the "extraordinary"event and the "phenomenon" in school. I rather feel lonely in my class nowadays, even more people turning more idiotic then before. Now today, i juz really cant understand gals...
I think that school will be a challenge to me as my surrounding really pissed me off, weirdos and bullies around me, i dont noe wad to do and wad to do nxt, rather den stay at home and spend my time by myself. - Its not rash, its putting on ur lips and admirable calmity will lead u on onwards silently, able to giv up for other's happiness is having ourself to thank for true joy. -
I decided to put back up a simple skin because the past few skin was very horrible ~'-.='~
One more thing to Remember as for mi, Ignorance only lead to one's failure, humble and sufficient satisfaction is juz right, do small laugh wif a broad heart.


Comments: Post a Comment