S.a.n.a 21 - Pika*** series of batteries ~ Animudale ~ You name it, i've lost it all.
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Back to blogging liao;;; :heh. i tink that the period over the exam is getting more boring, oh well, got my whole series of anime to watch, haha!. for those who still lags, its not my problem anymore, i off autoplay of kawaii radio and change my image host to photbuckets. alot of people where asking me if what anime is good. for those LG otakus! heres my list of animu :

Basilisk
Eureka Seven
Eyeshield 21
Full Metal Panic!
Last Exile
One Piece
Peace Maker Kurogane
Rozen Maiden
Samurai Champloo
Trigun
Honey and Clover
Honey and Clover II
xxxHOLiC
Zoids Genesis
Arantou
Hayate Combat Butler

Now for serious animu ningens:
Emma (The second)
Last Exile
Haruhi(only otaku will understand, non-otaku will think its crap)
Code geass
Ah-my-godess
Lucky Star
Romeo x Juliet
Bokurano
Darker Than Black



Comments: Post a Comment